Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Does Cervical Mucus Look Like If Pregnant How Does One's Cervical Mucus Look Like If They Are Pregnant?

How does one's cervical mucus look like if they are pregnant? - what does cervical mucus look like if pregnant

Hello! I've never been pregnant, l but I read it until last month, when I thought I was. I read that as a rule, very soft and creamy like lotion. They usually have a lot. The problem is that I have each month and IM def. not pregnant. Therefore, all the best! Hope its your month!

3 comments:

PCD Babe said...

Normal, but perhaps a bit more than usual. She manages the United Nations use of the mucus.

when it turns green or yellow with a bad smell of fish is something wrong you find in your document.

AMP2084 said...

I know its gross, but it looks like Kid Frost and it's really tacky. Some people say it smells bad, but the area receives natural smell is just before entering the workplace.

mommyX's... said...

Slightly viscous clear future.

Post a Comment