Questions for weaves? - how long you can leave weave in
1. Which technique often last longer, for example, The Twisted circular vertical, horizontal? And what is easier and looks better?
2. What is better or last longer or in the middle of the trail
3. Why do some people have left the sides of the plot, but you can not see. like everything, but the strands and the forehead
4. What a price under the brand of hair that good works
5. What is the red thread and needle? Can you just ordinary needle and thread? which lasts longer and is better?
6. I'm getting a durable parts that are really going to swim when I had to wait a nap, or what should I do?
7. How long is woven happens if we take care of him?
8. If I bump my real hair, and I shouldWeaving hair?
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment