Is this normal for a 12 yr old? - 12$ bracelet lauren conrad
hello at 12 years old, I have all the material design
I own Hermes bracelets from $ 510
All my clothes are a designer, not 1 single leaf is not the designer
I have a neck strap for my phone $ 170 (Bottega Veneta)
Louis vuittton I had a purse of $ 1,500 Marc Jacobs bag and $ 300
These are my brands of fabric designers:
* Juicy Couture
* Marc Jacobs
* Christian Dior
* Abercrombie and Hollister
* Robert Cavalier
* Custo Bacelona
* Ralph Lauren
Lacoste
and almost all of my clothes are 500 or $ 300 sometimes more
Towels and my intention, I mostly Ralph Lauren and Juicy GP (and Marks & Spencer, even though the designer, but I do not know)
even my underwear are juicy (all of them, maybe 5 or 6Frim Justice m) My clock is $ 300 and 3 laptops so far and they all had one of my VAIO laptop is 3000 $
Okayy thhis is or'm so funny?
No comments:
Post a Comment