If Michael Vick cant kill a dog. How come a redneck can kill a deer or rabbit.? - redneck dogs clipart
How can you compare the two?
First, there are many hunters in all classes of society, therefore, that the "Redneck" tone. They are widely distributed and being open is closed.
Secondly, most hunters hunt for food and trophies with many trophy hunters to donate meat, unless you want it yourself.
Animals such as deer would have serious problems without the hunt.
They have difficulties in finding suitable housing and food, and it would be much more on the side of the road. Controlling the herd is essential.
The dogs are pets and many people are very emotional when it comes to pets. What Vick did was wrong and disgusting, and you will get what's coming for him.
I am not condONING fighting dogs or training dogs to fight, but I want the coach who taught Mr. Vick co-defendants to know to roll!
PS: Most of the hunters try to use the human form, to the animals they hunt to kill. Do not throw it on the floor, out into a bucket of water or electrocuted them.
Not in the hunt revenge for a bad performance, or most of us, and we respect chasing the game.
For my part, never a picture that I think I could surely.
No comments:
Post a Comment