Wednesday, February 24, 2010

But Ice Cream Oxidizing Emulsion Cream Inebrya Ice Cream Hair Dye Oxidizing Emulsion HELP?

Inebrya Ice Cream hair dye oxidizing emulsion HELP? - but ice cream oxidizing emulsion cream

Ok, so I bought this hair dye, and at first I thought the package was opened because it was in a tube, but when I moved, I have a dozen d 'them and all they only had one.

The manual says to mix the dye with an oxidizing emulsion. This requirement was not included or sold in the store, so I thought what the hell is pigment dye, which is the worst that can happen? So, wash immediately or stay for a long time, right?

Now, it is assumed that the color blue and white cream coming out was and was kind of tan after one minute. I tested to do on a small piece of hair and nothing. So where do I find this emulsion materials? Did I just shit my money on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment