Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tens Unit Effect On Fibroids How Can You Treat Pain Without Narcotics?

How can you treat pain without narcotics? - tens unit effect on fibroids

I had severe pain since 2003 and I am currently on disability because of severe pain. I spent the first time I was. I would be very bad drug, but I still have a lot of pain. I made great progress, and I reduced the dose much. I tried all sorts of things, I would probably try everything, suggesting, but you never know someone who is something he can not have thought of. So I thought, in any case not

But you know what I was looking for

Pain Clinic - Patient regular
Drugs - but trying to quit, to
Humor - in high doses, helps a lot
Massage
Chiropractic
TENS
Diet, physical activity of all kinds.

Sources of Pain
4 Turn the vertebral
Mass on the right side - they did a CT scan - the results are not yet
Problem with my pain along the intercostal nerve, and although the LYRICA or Neurontin is effective, I can not do these drugs because of side effects.

Thank you for all the ideas that HAVe.

No comments:

Post a Comment