Casio Exilim or Panasonic Lumix? - how do you get helmi to like you sims3
I currently have an Olympus Stylus 800 8.0 Megapixel with and I am excited to switch to another camera. I enjoy taking pictures without flash for more natural images and close-ups, as I'm in a booth for housing, so that large, but shots further back, as in the cat shows pictures of my cats is not always so great. Yes, I know, with macro and super macro and everything to help. Not that the camera seems to want only to adjust the lighting and finished with washing or out of photos of the discussion.
I want to buy a stylish camera - as the EOS Digital Rebel SLR or another, but for now prefer a small camera that I can put in your pocket for a concert.
I had the pleasure of working with Helmi Flick known aboutPhotographer t TICA Annual Meeting last month, and she and her husband, recommended the Lumix as a good camera for low light and it's nice and small.
Another I was looking through the Casio Exilim. I know that they are relatively cheap - much less than the Lumix. But with so many models are not sure that would be achieved. Definitely 10/12 megapixels.
Question for anyone who owns one of these cameras - how would the advantages and disadvantages, and if you had the chance to do again - I have this device? Or if there is another number, and digital cameras in the price range of $ 300 or less, please send your recommendation.
And FYI - I have been using for more than 10 digital camerasYear and this will be my fourth. Someone else eyes, as sharp falls in the prices of digital cameras? My first digital was a Kodak DC210, a large 2-megapixel camera and paid $ 549 for the LOL!
Thank you!
1 comment:
Go with Lumix.The goal Leica.I is seen that some pictures of Panasonic.WOW taken!
I am brand loyal and my Nikon has served me well at 96
Olympic Games, when I decided to go digital, I went with a Nikon, then upgrade to another Canon, with more than one megapixels.However
Term, the goal of the Lumix camera is far superior.
Enjoy
Post a Comment