Sunday, February 7, 2010

Milo Drinking Chocolate Which One Do You Prefer Eating The Milo Chocolate Powdered Or Drinking Milo?

Which one do you prefer eating the Milo chocolate powdered or drinking Milo? - milo drinking chocolate

Hello, drink Allah. No water, where Shiokara.

14 comments:

yanar89 said...

Eat, Drink, more .. No. .. not both .. So I have .. Full secawan letak Milo .. then add a little water, so that there is water, but not in the form of powder .. its like thicker than cream .. .. hmm .. Comotan but very tasty! But Yummy!

Grey said...

oo, both are good, but you have tried your sweet Milo Pump

hushpupp... said...

none. nothing to do with chocolate, you need chocolate or dark chocolate (with coffee beans, the better)

hushpupp... said...

none. nothing to do with chocolate, you need chocolate or dark chocolate (with coffee beans, the better)

alisya said...

I prefer to eat in front of chocolate powder, because Milo is sweet as honey.

Firox said...

Dinosaur Both.Milo

sut said...

Milo powder, I like it a lot to eat.

Ying Ying said...

I like milo l 'drink .. Sayang not believe? Ask the Jeep ..

Happy Man said...

I like drinking hot water. My stomach is divided, if I eat it .... and is recommended by my nutritionist, taken as a liquid!

Puan Sri kiki. lala said...

both.
but .. I love bread in principle with Milo ..
Ho yeah!

Misyie Aisu said...

Drinking, but also eaten with bread

Naruto said...

I like Milo drink and eat.

Square Pants said...

Ratah Milo .. MAK Ngan pastu Marah Kene .. huhu ..

Ct~~ Cutie Of Touches said...

Both .... Yummy

Post a Comment