What are some great conservative universities? - how conservative is purdue
I finished my master's degree in international relations and want to get a PhD in political science. I am in the vicinity of New York today, but also places like Colombia or the University of New York simply is not true for me. I looked at UCLA, U of Chicago, Cornell, Northwestern, etc., and I do not know how to accept that alternative viewpoints. I do not want the monster on the campus. I went to Purdue to earn my degree, so that you do not do to a school for the ultra-conservative, a "normal" on campus. So far, I think, Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, and George Washington .... but I need more than that! Thank you for your help
3 comments:
New York University and Columbia are definitely in the extreme "liberal" scale, but I think they have trouble finding a "conservative" at Northeastern University and California. Why not consider a school in the States "conservative" red part of the country. Baylor, Brigham Young, Sotuhern Methodists?
I am sure that the GWU and other schools you mention is not your cup of tea if you are "conservative."
I wonder why so many schools are "liberal" - perhaps it is a synonym for "to describe liberal" in these schools.
This page lists many
http://www.perspectives.com/forums/view_ ...
You want the highest level? What about Harvard, Yale or Princeton. Or the University of California at Berkeley, University of Toronto, and / or interest in the Boston University you?
Or go abroad in the UK to ... It is in Oxford, which is the equivalent of the Brit Boston University, I was invited to attend two semesters @ Oxford and found that Europe can open minds, the prospects for change and improve their environmental practices, vocational skills and a rich cultural diversity . I particularly liked the beer too.
Most of my training was spent on private boarding schools, the difference between Europe and the United States and comparable, Boston and Oxford U, have much in common.
Post a Comment