What is one thing that put stars in your eyes today? - what to put on a star on eye I have something in mind !!!!!
How do I hold in my arms after an impressive shot, my gaze directed upward into the sky and the stars reflect her joy in her eyes.
Today I was completely by the fact that simplicity brings the most satisfaction at a loss, you're busy making other people happy, but it helps if you are half naked.
not enough, WHO, and it made my day! ♥ My love is good! ♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN4ZDjFGU ...
Prone directed on a blanket next to a woman in the forest, looking skyward.
On this night, is the North Star on the horizon directly. Very bright! The B and I had just now. ;-)
Today, nothing so far! = (
Night sky light
Frankly, nothing. My day was pretty quiet. I have to work tomorrow ... yay! ... no ...
8 comments:
How do I hold in my arms after an impressive shot, my gaze directed upward into the sky and the stars reflect her joy in her eyes.
Today I was completely by the fact that simplicity brings the most satisfaction at a loss, you're busy making other people happy, but it helps if you are half naked.
not enough, WHO, and it made my day! ♥
My love is good! ♥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN4ZDjFGU ...
Prone directed on a blanket next to a woman in the forest, looking skyward.
On this night, is the North Star on the horizon directly. Very bright! The B and I had just now. ;-)
Today, nothing so far! = (
Night sky light
Frankly, nothing. My day was pretty quiet. I have to work tomorrow ... yay! ... no ...
Post a Comment