I just clicked a link to nimp.org? - can nimp.org infect macs I have a virus? What should I do?
Very likely. Use Spybot or Malwarebytes. Make sure you update before running. You know, if you have a group of gay pornographic photos start blooming around the PC.
Look here mate, its .... to go full of viruses and spyware on the link below and read the entire page: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/nimp.or ...
Take the computer out the window and leave the city ... They're coming. They are less than an hour.
Update your antivirus -- Scan your computer If you do not have AV, try Avira Free Edition
if you have a virus and we do not consider messages that may not
I use Spybot to
6 comments:
Very likely. Use Spybot or Malwarebytes. Make sure you update before running.
You know, if you have a group of gay pornographic photos start blooming around the PC.
Look here mate, its .... to go full of viruses and spyware on the link below and read the entire page:
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/nimp.or ...
Take the computer out the window and leave the city ... They're coming. They are less than an hour.
Update your antivirus --
Scan your computer
If you do not have AV, try Avira Free Edition
if you have a virus and we do not consider messages that may not
I use Spybot to
Post a Comment