Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Buy Scale Should I Buy A Postal Scale If I Am Going To Get Serious About Selling On Ebay?

Should I buy a postal scale if I am going to get serious about selling on Ebay? - buy scale

Only recently I celebrated my first auction on Ebay and was with 9 deals sold! Wow! I can see how people can get addicted to it LOL. However, I want to avoid long queues at the post office. Do I have a postal scale and weigh it at home? What do you do experience Ebayers? Thank you!

2 comments:

Miss Anne said...

A stopover is a great to have - especially if you can pair your computer and sending the printer so you weigh and broadcasts at home. Let the factor of what you do (on eBay for sale) and where they are sent looking for packages that are ready.

But in the meantime, please visit your local post office has a self-service mail center. It's great because you can be in the package and get a price and weight limits - always a zip code in the country from which a budget.
My mail has access to the area of self-service e-mail 24 / 7. Can the 1st Class and Priority Mail will be used - no media. (Are you not aware of the packages.)

But the best place to be asking this question on the website of the eBay community. Do In fact, if you have a question or problem that you - or ask a question. They are responses from many people with many opinions!

1 link set ---- just across the word into the search bar and read some answers!
2. and 3 Link --- look over all areas, ad Click the one that you can help! (As of packing and shipping.)

And here is my suggestion: all TRACK. Rely on your shipping costs and let you know the buyers! Reduce the buyers say that they did not receive an item. Hold down the corresponding entries in this surveillance.

Have fun on eBay!

been_the... said...

Yeah sure buy scale. And if you print the postage at home, DC, with Priority Mail and .18 otherwise free. If you pay the OP is a little more.

Post a Comment