Where can i find a cheap camper van to hire to travel around Europe with? - camper van hire yorkshire
A group of us plan Dossing spends the summer in Europe and want to take the car not to and exiting trains and buses. Where can I find cheap van or whatever bus or rent in the UK or the Channel? Any recommendations?
1 comment:
Cheap mobile homes in Europe do not fit together.
If I'm traveling from Google in the cheapest country, and your flight to and from there.
If your trip is one of the former communist countries of Google in this country and mobile homes to rent, or rent minibus.
Change search when there is little or no results.
In England, rent a car or a minivan with RHD, and it is not so useful when on the continent.
If you are in the UK, ask around with friends, like any other group of friends who know, know someone who has a van or if you know a place to rent cheaply. But if you're unlucky, I would try to advise on, the country with the lowest rents.
Post a Comment