Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Are Your Career Aspirations Sample Essay In Order, Which Are Most Important As Career Aspirations: Fulfillment, Power And Money?

In order, which are most important as career aspirations: Fulfillment, Power and Money? - what are your career aspirations sample essay

I undertook this as part of a psychology course. Just ask me if I would get the same results in a larger population (which is a representative sample!)

7 comments:

Kat said...

1. Compliance
2. Compliance
3. Compliance

If you with your career, be happy then, by definition, I would say that you feel are adequately compensated and have the power to move safely at work. Older I get, the less I care about money and power has never appealed.

McClean said...

I do not see how they are separated.
Very few people live in poverty, I feel respected. Money and power come together often.

Tierro del Fuegas Enchiladas said...

Money and power. To hell with conformity. Do not go buy a nice house.

Holiday Magic said...

Opinion of people is certainly differ on this point - depending on what you are in life.

For me it would be
Compliance
Money
Can
in that order. I like to positions of responsibility - but the "power" is beyond what I am interested in

Holiday Magic said...

Opinion of people is certainly differ on this point - depending on what you are in life.

For me it would be
Compliance
Money
Can
in that order. I like to positions of responsibility - but the "power" is beyond what I am interested in

lazeej r said...

Beginning of the race, the order, Money, Power, power.

If you're rich, it is power, money, camcorders

Upon your arrival, his only camcorder (presumably when he was about to retire.

L-Bee said...

Personal:

Compliance
Money
Can

=)

Post a Comment