Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Red Flip Flops The Latest Police Issue Will Sparkly Red Flip Flops With Steel Toe Caps Be Next Your Opinion Please ?.?

The latest police issue will sparkly red flip flops with steel toe caps be next your opinion please ?.? - red flip flops

will see the link and the question is becoming reality.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8039921.st ...

8 comments:

Mark C said...

Moreover, on the fingers of steel to protect the feet of those that annoying painful paintballs

stilldeb... said...

Sorry, I'm a little confused. What does this article have to do red flip-flops? Belts (or any color for that matter.)

Anyway, I thank you for the interesting article! I understand that, although the traditional Sikh turban, no hat can choose, while for the hair. Is it normal to adjust the helmet bill, so while the area enough? Obviously, my opinion is not correct, I am in conversations with people and not by a careful study.

Of course, this has aroused my curiosity. I have this interesting picture of a Sikh Regiment of the First World War. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SikhsI ... Obviously, the Sikhs fought in both world wars, and was wearing a helmet. You may also be interested in reading about ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_S, in which 21 Sikhs, 10,000 Afghan fighters instead. Wow, these guys were in bad faith A **. I wonder if they still make a film about him?

However, if modern technology can these brave men have a little more protection than THEY protect others, seems a good idea to me.

stilldeb... said...

Sorry, I'm a little confused. What does this article have to do red flip-flops? Belts (or any color for that matter.)

Anyway, I thank you for the interesting article! I understand that, although the traditional Sikh turban, no hat can choose, while for the hair. Is it normal to adjust the helmet bill, so while the area enough? Obviously, my opinion is not correct, I am in conversations with people and not by a careful study.

Of course, this has aroused my curiosity. I have this interesting picture of a Sikh Regiment of the First World War. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SikhsI ... Obviously, the Sikhs fought in both world wars, and was wearing a helmet. You may also be interested in reading about ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_S, in which 21 Sikhs, 10,000 Afghan fighters instead. Wow, these guys were in bad faith A **. I wonder if they still make a film about him?

However, if modern technology can these brave men have a little more protection than THEY protect others, seems a good idea to me.

Anonymous said...

It makes no sense that every time I cross. My son at the age of 23 was used, the police and is a wise man to come to the habit because of their religion, skin color, white, and hes not gay.
The police have turned on the PC anymore as a society that protects human function.
His articles, not the cross in nonense with you. Could end up with bright red shoes and hats So, the way of things.

Eddie said...

stop bothering me lmao .. Artic Debby setting horrible lmao. Hey Buster can help. I can not my Windows Live Mail. he keeps saying no. How can I get rid of .. Pyagcore.search free, you know. explode 1 of my mate lol Qs. #

teddy said...

ᵸ ᵃ s ᵢ ᴄ ᶦ T TieBuster ☏ ͼ ͽ ☔ ☃ ☮ ☯ ✈ ✐ ✉ ⨁ ⨂
Now I think it's foolish to challenge Gong lol

lollybuu... said...

Turbans armor? This is not really a bad idea.

Mrs. Lautner/Black said...

wow, this is not the purpose of your head? oh i dont know.

Post a Comment