Saturday, January 2, 2010

Face Skin Conditions Tips And Advices On Keeping The Face And Heel In Good Conditions?

Tips and advices on keeping the face and heel in good conditions? - face skin conditions

What all should I use to keep my skin (face) in good condition and pain in the heel and make the surface of the desired shape, it has smooth and good.

2 comments:

abrar a said...

Hello there

For your first deal must, keep it in the face with a special soap to fit your skin type. Tip: Wash your face at least 3 times per day. Second, put in a kind of mask frequency.
"Cucumber and honey are good - you'll find that diffirences used twice if one weeks'
"The use of fresh potatoes for the eyes"
"The use of sunscreen"

For the heels, keep it by washing as Mush as you can clean - I wash my feet when every time I - if you are a massage machine foot massage for the use of land to the State Gross' heel Vaslin on " implementation of a layer and rub the area after the scrap with a black stone. It is also good if u used to bear scoks creams and night.

thats what I do bye,,:)

chicago2... said...

Noxzema every day!

Post a Comment