Friday, January 8, 2010

Buy Credit Report What Needs To Be Off Of My Credit Report To Buy A House?

What needs to be off of my credit report to buy a house? - buy credit report

My friend has a credit score in the top 700. My score is now 640, including 3 checks that I was not badly written, and gave the police report, the letter from my bank and other documents. I expect a response from the credit reporting agency in the near future. The only other negative point I have is a student loan up to $ 1,000, payable in collections of 3 years. Does this have to be paid to buy a house? Can I combine a loan at a reasonable rate, with our credit? They are both average wages and income have very little debt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any negative information on your credit card will be paid in full prior to apply for a loan or mortgage.

Anonymous said...

Any negative information on your credit card will be paid in full prior to apply for a loan or mortgage.

Anonymous said...

Any negative information on your credit card will be paid in full prior to apply for a loan or mortgage.

Post a Comment