Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hyundai Santa Fe Tires Help With Winter RIM Size For Hyundai Santa Fe ?

Help with Winter RIM size for Hyundai Santa Fe ? - hyundai santa fe tires

I have one in 2006, Santa Fe - and try to find to winter - and steel wheels for the car. I know my tire size - 225/70R16, but is used the tires of 16 inches, is a mystery.
The required size is 16 "RIM is 6.5 Jx16 vehicle specifications. Then I got on an edge of 7.0, it Jx16?.
Another problem is the 5 holes in the rim? These holes are all standard tire with 5-hole?

Reason I ask is a set of tires with rims - tires good size, and the margin is 16IN - but Jx16 board 7.0. So - are pleased by the 5 holes worry - just do not fit or. (which are a Volvo SUV)
Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment