Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Florida Stomach Flu 2009 What Do You Do When All Your Kids Are Sick... And?

What do you do when all your kids are sick... and? - florida stomach flu 2009

Pregnant with number 5! I was not in time, but the 21 February, we learned that we are expecting baby number 5! We are very pleased and we had the chance to get pregnant our first test!

At the top of the terrible morning sickness ... I spent the whole day (as always) I have 4 children with colds and stomach flu. My mother is sick, so my mother the chance to shopping for me, or help clean the house, while I did take care of children. We believe in the BRAT diet, when the children are sick (bread, rice, applesauce, bread and tea). Other suggestions to make to make it easier for me and the children? We are also preparing to go to Florida in a few weeks and all this stress makes me go bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment